What an exciting time! And what better way to celebrate such a pivotal time in your life than a photo shoot. These beautiful images are a great way to look back and smile at the excitement of new adventures that will surely be on the horizon. Scroll down to read more about your senior photography experience with Lauren McCormick Photography.
- One hour, outdoor location
- Referral for hair and makeup artists if interested
- 20-30 final handcrafted professionally edited images to choose from
- In home premier ordering session
- The session fee includes my time and talent for the photo shoot and hand-editing of all your images. Digital images, prints, gallery wraps, and other products are all sold separately.
I will send a much more detailed email before our session, and your session fee also includes an optional phone or email consultation regarding clothes and attire! But here are some general, vague guidelines I like to tell my clients. This is your time to show YOUR personality. Pick your favorite outfits but try to stick with these guidelines. Again, when you book you get much more detailed guidance!
- Avoid logos - you want these photos to look timeless and not too trendy.
- Neutrals are always good, but don't be scared to add in some splashes of colors.
- Wear properly fitted clothing (not too tight, not too baggy)
- Don't be afraid to accessorice with simple jewelry or scarves, layers of colors, etc.
My clients usually text me a couple choices and I help them pick out the best outfits that help coordinate and compliment each other!